Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wed 06 May Activities at Daytona 500 Vaction Trip

I was at the beach by myself today. Nan is really feeling bad today. I feel so bad that she is struggling with her health. I should have stayed in with her today but couldn't miss setting at the beach all day today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for her....
The beach looking south from where we set each day!
The beach looking north... As you can see it's not very crowed this week and we like it that way. Not a lot of college kids running around causing trouble...
This family has built this castle every day. They build a big moat but the tide comes in and Wash's it smooth every day. It's a lot of fun watching them every day. Kinda like work every day, come in and do it over every day but in a cubical, yahoo...

I should have brought a kite. Kits fly every day with the wind. The inland temperature is over 90 degrees each day in Daytona 500 but at the beach its a cool 80 degrees plus with the wind. I'll take that type of wind every day.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I sooo miss the beach. I've stayed in FL for some time and going to school in HI the beach and me should always be together. It just makes you happy. We love to visit Galveston for the same reason. Sorry Nan wasn't feeling the greatest. I understand. Hope you had a fantastic time! Happy Mother's Day Nan!

Rachel said...

oooh. fYI...larry's new cell phone number is 469-744-2277. He lost his old one.

Mills Family said...

Hi, hey, give me your email address ok. I'm going private this time. I never seem to get it right, but it should work now. thanks!